A Wee Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

Here you're going to find all sorts either about my random life, my knitting endeavors, recipes, photos, life while becoming a forensic biologist aka CSI, and more!

You'll see me in all my moods, angry, frustrated, happy, sad, and that is only from the knitting side!! Have to love Ravelry for getting me addicted. Bad, bad Ravelry!

Hopefully there is something for everyone, and that I add a little smile or giggle to your day

14/06/2009

So seriously.....

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, but I have been rather busy with life, funny that!

So now that I have some spare time (between two jobs until Uni starts again) I'll start contributing a bit more. No point in bringing you up to speed on what has been doing on over the last few months, some of it interesting, some of it not so interesting, all of it needs to be told in person.

My plans for tomorrow are to finish making elderflower cordial, make my ginger rhubard jam, make some rhubard buckle to eat through the week. Then on Friday make some cinnamon swirls for my friend who is finally going to be back to work after 4 weeks off (1 week holiday, 3 weeks dislocated elbow owieees!).

Tomorrow expect some pics!

No comments: